Saturday, November 12, 2016

Risks and Faith, Moving On

A lot of my vote in this election included a lot of faith. The reality is with whatever changes are made, it very well may hurt me and my current situation. If I loose my "food stamps", that's serious. But more than that, I may not be able to get the disability status and/or Medicaid that I'm applying for. And with still not being able to get a job...interstate underpass here I came. Literally.

My prayers are that the economic changes are for the better and I finally can get a good job, one in which I can not only recover but thrive. That is my goal, my dream. And I know many other men that feel the same way. Because without a job, a man just doesn't feel like a real man.

Were ALL hurting in some way. But one of my biggest blessings is praying for my friends and family. Some are grieving the loss of a loved one, a devastating betrayal, chronic pain, and a fatal illnesses. I am proud to lift you up for healing, peace and comfort. And a always, I appreciate the prayers you lift up for me. I'm certain I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you. At the very least things would already be a lot worse.

Peace, joy and happiness.

No comments: