Monday, May 12, 2008

Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues

Journey: Personal - I am not, repeat, not looing forward to the summer. It makes me wish I would take a winter job in Greenland or Alaska or someplace that's not hot and sticky. Praise God I have a job that has air-conditioning.

But there are some good things also. I have the National Worship Leader Conference coming up in July (unfortunately in Austin so no break from the heat there) and a vacation somewhere in there if I can only decide what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll wait and take it in September when it might be cooler.

On other fronts, I lately I have been playing around with Facebook. And quite a few Covenant people have gotten on too. I've even found a long-lost relative, a friends over seas and the "girl" I got my first real kiss from in high school. However I have to fight the urge to spend too much time on it.

So, summer, here we go. I vow to keep up with this blog.

No comments: