Monday, September 01, 2008

Somebody's Knocking

Journey: Personal - Well here we go.
Monday 835am.jpg

It was a very quiet night. Got nothing from the outer bands at all. I checked several times and it wasn't even windy.

So I'm guessing all of that is getting ready to change. I just went outside and stole Tim's newspaper (way to go paperboy) and felt very small droplets of water, but nothing steady.

I still hear someone hammering at something in the next neighborhood over. I quickly showered and filled the new tub with water. What a way to see how the drain stopper works.

I'm a little nervous but otherwise at peace. I continue to focus on God and His incredible love and mercy on me. Even in the worst case and I should loose any- to everything, I continue to be blessed beyond by deserving.

To all of my friends praying, thank you. I strongly believe it is helping. Continue to pray that God continues the refinement of my spirit, mind and body. I love you all.

Fear not, for I have redeemed you, I have summoned you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. - Isaiah 43

Forgive that each post now sounds like it's the last one. I just never know which one is before I loose power. :)

No comments: