Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gonna get myself...

There are several Journeys that I will be blogging about. There will be times that these Journeys overlap and sometimes I imagine that I'll go off on completely different tangents.

The first Journey involves a study that I'm involved in called Men's Fraternity: The Quest for Authentic Manhood. This is a 24 week study to examine and define what is a Christian man supposed to be. And, as importantly, how to attain it. It's a fantastic study and after just five weeks into it I'm learning a lot.

Another Journey that I'm on is how to be a better worship leader as well as guiding the church as staff member. I experience the common frustrations with our people as I, with our pastor, work to educate and guide our people. Some of these I've already touched upon in my first posting. But that post is a couple of years old so we'll see what has changed as well as where I'll go with it.

If you experience or have experienced similar issues, I hope you will feel free to comment. I believe much can be learned from others experiences.

No comments: