Monday, July 02, 2018

Just a Quick Update

So, of course, during the massive nationwide heatwave, I get sick. It’s not too bad. Scratchy throat, dumping sinus’ and body aches. Keeping the Tylenol, Benadryl, and nose spray close by. The Holy Trinity in the battle against illness. But it could be a lot worse, and I hope that continues to be the case.

I am excited and anxious about tomorrow morning, I have an 8:30am appointment in the Ortho Clinic at UMC. First, visit to see about the bone spur in my right shoulder. I’m excited because the pain is getting progressively worse, and anxious because I don’t know what to expect. Every time some new medical issue arises, I pray that it can be taken care of, once and for all. However, it’s alway to just deal with it for the rest of my life. It’s all accumulative.

So I try to constantly remind myself that regardless of all of that, I choose to trust in God to take care of things. And also, that I have friends that are dealing with a lot worse medical issues.

No comments: