Sunday, July 15, 2018

Progress

PRAISE GOD I was able to actually sing this morning. It's what I've been praying for for days. I'm still coughing and blowing my nose since, but I was able to do my thing this morning. Thank you, God!

I found this Poli-Toon this morning. I quite like it.






Reunion Decision
I've decided not to go to my 40th high school reunion next month. My "logic" is that I'd need about $500 for the trip, largely because I'd have to rent a car to go. Since all I still have is what's in savings, with nothing new coming in, I feel I cannot afford to spare that much money. And when I can afford it, I'll make a separate trip there since all the people I really want to see still live there.

I've probably made this a more difficult decision than it needs to be. But I often straddle the line between stepping out on faith or being a bad steward of the money.  So this is where I fall this time. And now my mind is freed up on this, at least.

But that's it until tomorrow.



No comments: